Tuesday 23 November 2010

QUESTIONNAIRE RESULTS.

From my questionnaire, the favourite masthead was ‘Pop Princess’. I wasn’t too sure about this as the masthead so I spoke to Mr Jones and he helped me out a bit with looking at the names again and thinking I could maybe mix some of them. I had two names that we thought of mixing and they were ‘Pop Star’ and ‘STARZ’ so I mixed them together and came up with one as ‘POPSTARZ’ which we both thought looked effective. The most popular slogan was ‘Check It out’ and I think that works well with the masthead stated previously. When I asked people what they would rather as the main image on the front cover of a music magazine, most responded with they would prefer to see a girl band. As well as a main image, when I asked people about what they would like to read about as an inside story in the magazine, most responded with wanting to read about new songs/albums out. The favourite colours for this magazine were purple, pink and light blue and the most popular choice for the subsidiary images on the front cover were of a solo artist that will be interviewed inside and also of a new celebrity musician couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment