Tuesday 30 November 2010

POSES MY MODELS COULD BE DOING ON MY FRONT COVER MAIN IMAGE

These are signiture poses by The Saturdays that I could re-do myself to try and make my front cover look more effective.

 

This picture to the left is a picture in the costume that I would like to have on my front cover. I think it looks effective as it gets all the girls together and also shows their costume well as they all look similar. I like the different angles that they are facing as it makes it look more interesting. I could try and redo this for my main image by sitting my models in the same way.
 This picture to the right, I think, looks really good as there is symmetry to the picture which I think makes it look neat. I like the fact that they are all doing the same pose and i think the costumes stand out in the picture. I could easuly re do this with my models too by just lying them down on the floor in this way and I could lie down too and take the picture that way.


This picture to the right is a picture off their new album. It is a signiture pose of the Saturdays as they are usually on pictures and in their videos, all sat down together cross legged with different props. I think this picture looks quite busy but it stands out nicely due to the colours used. I think i could take ideas from this picture and re do it my own way by taking out all of the props and having my 5 models all sat down cross legged in the same way and also in the costume i have previously mentioned on previous pictures. I think that would look effective for a main image on my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment