Tuesday 30 November 2010

IDEAS FOR PHOTOS FOR MY FRONT COVER

After searching for magazine front covers that would look like an example of what id like mine to look like, I couldnt find a pop magazine with a representative of 'the saturdays' to represent a girl band pop magazine front cover like the one i want. So, instead, i decided to choose a few pictures from their album covers showing the type of costume i will want 5girls to wear on my front cover and the type of poses i want them to be pulling.

                    My ideas are taken from The Saturdays old album 'UP'


CHOSEN COSTUME;

 
       this is the type of costume i want the 5 girls that I choose to wear on my front cover. i want them to all be wearing a black dress, each different, with each
        wearing different coloured tights with black high heel shoes. this way they all look similar with a slight difference.







No comments:

Post a Comment