Wednesday 9 February 2011

First ideas For My Article;


I like the layout of this article as I think the heading going over both pages will join both pages together.
Also I like the layout of having the picture on one page and the writing on the other. The heading should draw the reader in as it will be bold and big making them want to read it.
It includes everything it needs to, page numbers, masthead, pull quote etc so I think it is an effective layout.






This layout, I think, is the most effective layout for my article. I like the heading as it goes over both pages joining them together. Also the big 'A' will draw the reader into the page as its bold and stand out. It has all the necessary details on it that it needs and also it has to traditional layout of picture on one page and the article on the other one. The picture also has a quote on which is quite frequently used in Qmagazine so it looks effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment