Wednesday 9 February 2011

Example of Magazine Articles that I Like;




I really like the layout of this article with the picture on the right and the writing in 3 collumns on the left. I like the colour scheme as green white and black go really well together. I also like how the heading makes the article stand out as it is big and also the big 'P' draws the reader in. A very effective way of creating a double page spread.





I like this article as I like the way that the picture overlaps the page as it is large and makes the page stand out and look bold. The large writing by the picture also draws the reader. The colours are very plain but it still makes the page look really effective.







I really like this article as I like how the heading is done differently with the words as it stands out on the page. The colours black and white make the page look bold and it looks different. I also like the way the main image and the masthead overlap both of the pages so that it creates a joining of both pages and also, both are quite large make the page stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment