Tuesday 1 March 2011

Drafts Of My Own Contents Pages;


This is the first draft that I made of my own contents page.
I think the layout looks quite effective as it invilves both
pictures and texts and it looks quite busy.
           It has different shapes on it which also gives it a variety which
makes it more interesting to look at.
I think the idea of a collage is effective at catching the eye of the reader.

This is my second attempt of creating my own contents page.
Personally, I prefer this one to the one above as I think the whole layout
goes together a lot better and looks a lot more balanced with the picture in
the middle and the boxes with writing on the outside.
Still, I may take some ideas from the top one too and incorporate in this
 one to try and make it the best that I can.




No comments:

Post a Comment