Monday 6 December 2010

MY CHOSEN MAIN IMAGE.


This image above is my chosen main image for my music magazine front cover.
I have chosen this image out of the many that I took on my photo shoot as I think it represents them best as a girl band and also you can clearly see their costumes, their expressions are the similar but it looks like they have different personalities due to the way they use their expressions, they all have the same pose which creates the togetherness that a girl band have and also the tights make the image stand out so it would be an effective bold front cover by using this image which is what I am aiming to achieve. I will need to remove and edit the background a bit though to make it an overall successful image for my main image for my front cover of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment